Friday, September 5, 2008

Crinoline Ladies Doilies

I think it's about time I started showing off some of the Crinoline Ladies I have crocheted. I have about 3 or 4 more in the works and will add those pics when I have them. All the patterns for these lovely ladies were designed by the talented, wonderful Cylinda Mathews of Crochet Memories.

If you want to try any of her patterns, look to the left column of this blog for the link to Crochet Memories. You will not only get amazing, easy to follow patterns, and I do mean EASY, but you will also get service and friendliness second to none. Cylinda is so nice and helpful. She has become a very good virtual friend to me.

To see all the beauties in crinoline patterns, on the Crochet Memories menu on the left side of the page, click on "Patterns by Category", then "Crinoline Girl Doilies".


This is Sweet Pea and I plan to frame her someday.


Rose Garden given away in a Crochetville Doily Swap. I really miss her. Will just have to make another!


Another Rose Garden in Red, White & Blue for my precious friend, Vicki aka mythunderbird on Crochetville. Only instead of roses, she has stars.

That's two Rose Gardens I've given away. Gotta make one for myself for sure!


Ms Daffodil -- looking for a way to display her.

I'm finishing up the Spring Time, the Red and Purple only she's in Cream and Dusty Rose, Ms. Frost, the beautiful Spanish Senorita, gonna start the Masquerade Party Girl, have finished Christmas Angel but can't position her wings and halo just right. Someday, sigh.

2 comments:

Barbara Bradford said...

May I say you do beautiful work, just beautiful.

Barbara

loopy1 said...

Thank you so much, Barbara. I do so love making them. I get frustrated sometimes though when I can't find the right colors to embellish them with, such as ribbon and ribbon roses. I have lots more to only add those finishing touches to before I can post them. Thank you again for stopping by.